Eagle Rays Summer Swim Team
* Ages 5 - 18 are eligible
*Must be age 5 as of June 1, 2017
* Must be able to participate in at least 3 swim meets -- Please print, sign and turn in Assessment Form
*Registration Forms here!
Certified Red Cross Water Safety Instructor, Lifeguard, Certified Commercial Pool Operator and currently serves as Aquatic Director at Eagle Landing. Her impressive credentials include:
- Coached in the River City Swim League for the last 16 years and had a High Point Swimmer in at least one age group every year.
- Head Coach - Clay High Swim Team - 4 years
- Head Coach - Fleming Island High - 9 years
- Had a state qualifying relay team every year plus 3 academy scholarship swimmers and several college scholarship swimmers.
Certified Red Cross Lifeguard, Certified Commercial Pool Operator
and currently serves as Aquatic Director at Eagle Landing. Her impressive credentials include:
- Head Coach - Middleburg High Swim Team - 5 years
- Had regional qualifying swimmers in individual events in the past two years.
$155 for the first swimmer in family
Additional family members:
$135 for second swimmer
- $120 for third swimmer
-$105 for fourth swimmer
$175 for resident sponsored, non-resident swimmer
Fee includes coaching, team T-shirt, swim meet ribbons, logo cap, league fees and the "End of Summer" Banquet.
Swim family must purchase suits and goggles.